Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kind of forgot about this

I admit, I forgot about this blog until recently because the internet society as we know it has turned to Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter for posting their social snippets. Granted there are blogs out there, but not as many as there were.

I'm one of them, so I can't judge those who'd prefer to type two lines from a cell phone instead of a novel on a computer.

In any case, I am starting over, in many ways. In reference to this blog, I didn't want it to be there any more. I wanted to begin with a clean slate and move on from there. In a way, it's like what I am doing with life. I just wish that life with as easy as hitting 'backspace' or 'delete' on a keyboard, but that's life.

I apologize to those who follow and already miss the pics. I can't promise what's going to come of this blog yet since I don't want to delete it.

Cheers, drink up, smoke'm if you got 'em, and remember to double-tap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home